Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; maximum of 20 pages; uses a 12-point font Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Unless otherwise stated, this website and all content within this site are the property of Universiti Teknologi MARA Malaysia and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
All rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in this site. Modification of any content constitutes a breach of copyright and of Universiti Teknologi MARA Malaysia proprietary rights.