Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Journal (APMAJ) is jointly published by the Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association (APMAA - which is based in Japan), Accounting Research Institute and UiTM Press, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). Its initial publication in 2006 was once a year but starting 2010, the journal issue was increased to twice a year, respectively in June (Issue 1) and December (Issue 2), and effective 2018, thrice a year (April, August and December). APMAJ focuses on showcasing research findings related to management accounting theory, concepts and empirical research within the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
Among topics of interest include: management accounting practices, sustainability management accounting, environmental accounting, contemporary manangement accounting, strategic management accounting and many others.
APMAJ is indexed in:
- Thomson Reuters’ Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management (www.cabells.com)
- Ulrichs (www.ulrichweb.com)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC)
- UDLedge Social Science & Humanities Citation Index (SS&HCI)
- Focus (Journals and Conference Proceedings)
- UiTM Institutional Repositories (ePrints)
Print ISSN: 1675-3194
Online ISSN: 2550-1631
Vol 13 No 1 (2018): Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Journal