Management & Accounting Review (previously known as Malaysian Accounting Review) was launched to stimulate quality research in accounting and related areas. Researchers are strongly encouraged to use this publication as a platform for disseminating their research findings to the member of the academia and the community at large.
Its initial publication in 2002 was once a year but starting 2006, the journal issue was increased to twice a year (June and December) and effective 2018, thrice a year (April, August and December).
MAR is indexed in:
- Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management (www.cabells.com)
- Ulrichs (www.ulrichweb.com)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC)
- UDLedge Social Science & Humanities Citation Index (SS&HCI)
- Focus (Journals and Conference Proceedings)
- UiTM Institutional Repositories (ePrints)
Print ISSN: 2600-7975
Online ISSN: 2550-1895
Vol 18 No 1 (2019): Management & Accounting Review